Hey icrucified blog readers, sorry that I’ve been neglecting you guys. My “plate” has been really full lately on a different front and I simply haven’t had the creative energy to maintain my responsibilities and regular posting on my blog. I’m seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now, so I wanted you to know that semi-regular to regular posting will resume soon enough.
“What have I been up to;” you ask?
- Maintaining my relationship with Jesus
- Being a Husband
- Being a Father
- I’ve been spending time working on development and launch of the fall programming at our church
- In the process of a complete rebuild of our church website (see it in process here)
- Organizing and directing the fall small groups ministries and keeping up with weekly curriculum requirements
- Beginning a new adult Sunday school class (studying and preparing curriculum) – Spiritual Formation: Creating a Personal Rule of Life
- Directing the next steps in our maturing community outreach ministry Master’s Hand. This ministry has grown over the last two years and has needed some attention in the area of policy and procedure oversight. If we are to grow in the direction God is leading us, it is imperative that we implement policy guidelines for this ministry.
- Staying atop of my book review obligations.
- Personal mentoring and discipleship counseling
- Unplanned ministry opportunities… Divine distractions
- Preparing to move to a new apartment (just across the street, but we got to move nonetheless)
So, yeah…my plate is full, but God is awesome in my life. Living a rich and abundant life in the counsel and Presence of the Most High God is the most incredible and fulfilling experience of my life. I love it…and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Praise Him!